Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Went to the office today

As the title of this blogs indicates, I spent the day at the office today and really enjoyed being with that great gang of people I call our staff.  It has been over a week since I was able to.  Had a transfusion yesterday which I am sure is part of the reason I was feeling well enough to go in today. 

Tomorrow I am going in for another blood work to see if I need another transfusion.  As I was so low last time, there is a good chance that I would benefit by another one. 

Starting to move a few of my things from the office to my home office (like my iPod dock). I suspect that one of these days, I will have to move a lot more of it and have to commandeer the family room, especially if I end up moving my library here (which I really should do). I want to remain as vital and effective as I can, wherever I am.

No comments: