Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another health update

Well, last Wednesday I finally received the two units of blood that I needed to get my hemoglobin levels up and I felt pretty good until Sunday when I started to really feel tired again.  Monday was pretty low but yesterday and today I am feeling slightly better but no where close to how I would like to feel nor am I operating at anywhere close to normal.  I still working full-time and while I find it a little hard to concentrate, I think I am doing okay.  Still, I realize the need to keep turning over responsibilities that I no longer need to handle so that I can concentrate on what I uniquely bring to the mission.

So, as of today, I am longer a part of the Persecution and Prayer Alert.  An email news service I starting 11 years ago, I am pleased to have staff who are able to carry this important ministry forward. 

So keep praying.

No comments: