Monday, October 19, 2009

Feeling great

SAMSUNG DIGIMAX A503Glad to report that for the last week, I have been feeling great.  Praise the Lord!  My energy is good, my mind is clear and I have been sleeping well.  Thanks for your prayers.

I just received my t-shirt from my niece, Alicia which her team put together recently in their funding raising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada’s Light the Night event in Calgary on the evening of September 26.  Our team named themselves after my favourite YouTube cartoon “Llamas with Hats”. Not bad, eh?

Thanks Alicia for all your hard work!  You’re the best!!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

We are so glad to hear of this great week. Looking forward to you saying this next week too. What a great shirt! God's mercy is truely wonderful

Arla M. said...

All I can say is, isn't that wonderful! As Sabina Wurmbrand so beautifully reminded us, we have a God who's name is "WONDERFUL"!! May God continue to shower you with His blessings!

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
Not sure you know this but I still have 2 llamas and now 1 Alpaca.(newest addition) They say it's rather tasty- interested?
If so ... go find your own cuz my wife would shoot me if I "did in" one of her pets.

Glenn Penner said...

Actually, I am more interested in hands....

Anonymous said...

Well bro,
Perhaps I could steal ummm I mean borrow some of your nephew's halloween candy our Mom sent down for him. It's called "body parts" and has every body part you can think of ... well almost. I'll send two hands ASAP... I think by the time it gets there it may even resemble the real thing.
BTW... ON the serious side I'm really happy your health is holding in there through the fall flu session - keep it up and if you see sick people... don't breath.

Stacy Harp said...

LOL....great shirt Glenn!

Joe Hendricks said...

Glenn, you are such an inspiration!!

Alicia Fox said...

Glad you like the shirt :) Now you match the rest of our team and it's kind of like you were with us out there in Calgary.

We're glad you're doing so well lately!! Praying for you and Aunt Denita (and the rest, too)