Saturday, May 16, 2009

Latest from Denita

Every now and then Denita sends out an email to some of our friends, updating our situation. Here is what she sent out today:

Hi.  Just thought I'd send a quick note to let you know where things are at with us.  We have settled into a routine again.  Every Thursday we go to the hospital to have Glenn's blood tested, see the doctor, and find out if he needs a transfusion.  For 2 or 3 months now Glenn has been having transfusions every week with the exception of one.  He has been feeling quite good and is putting in most of a full week of work.  I thought you might like to read his latest blog so I've pasted it below.

Hope you have a good long weekend.  I'm hoping the sun will shine some so I can get some gardening done.

Love,

Denita

No comments: