Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tired....

An update on my health.  In one word...tired.  I am really struggling with fatigue right now.  I am glad that I have an appointment with my oncologist on Monday so that I can get my blood tested.  I am really hoping that nothing is wrong, but won't be surprised if there is.  Denita says that I have been pale for the past few days and I really find it hard to drag myself around the home and office.  I actually decided to work at home today, which was probably a good idea.  I would appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings dear Glenn

My heart goes out to you again in thought and prayer again. No fun being tired all the time and no energy. I want to encourage you with James5:11, We give great honor to those who endure under suffering.Job is an example of a man who endured patiently.From his experience we see how the Lord's plan finally ended in good,for he is full of tenderness and mercy.

Glenn have you ever heard of Mangosteen Juice? I found that very helpful when my blood was low and I'm tired due to lupus.

I'm praying for you and your wife.
May God heal you:)

Marilyn