Monday, September 1, 2008

Feeling Better

I picked a good time to get a cold (if such a thing were possible). Having a long weekend to rest up, sleep, and take it easy has got me feeling really quite well. Ready to take on next week at the office.  Just have to be careful not to overdo it.  Thankfully, I have a good staff to help me with that.

Feeling better about Man United now too, as they have signed Berbatov.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, you probably call football, soccer :-).  Check out my widget below on the Manchester United Football Club; only the best football team in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn
Glad you are "feeling better."
Enjoyed the sharing about the constants out the front of your house. I think God has made it inherent in us to help keep us focused on the simple things, and they are also indeed like anchors for our soul.