Friday, August 21, 2009

Transfusion today

Well, I had a transfusion today and am feeling much better.  My haemoglobin levels had dropped to 69 and so a couple of units are just what the doctor ordered (literally and figuratively).

Dave is still in the hospital.  Please continue to pray for him. That’s about all I really need to say at this time.  Just keep praying for him.

Pray, too, as Denita is torn between being with our son and caring for me.  I am trying to let her spend as much time as possible with him, but It has added to strain that I am feeling. Thankfully, my ribs are healing and I am not in as much pain as I was earlier this week.

1 comment:

Joe Hendricks said...

Glenn, I am so sorry for the low haemoglobin and everything else you have to juggle for balanced discipleship!
Blessings,
Joe (& Heidi)